Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: Computers: Security warning *IMPORTANT*

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *Updated*

    And no,t hey don't, Cav.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always update as soon as I see them.

    Glad to see you got it cleared up.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sry question just came up while i was here lol

  4. #24
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gonna preform this stuff in teh afternoon, thanks... wise lol, I like this so much! Cavish... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    muff i hope IE6 updated is atleast bearable >_> security wise microsoft needs to up the ante, mozzilla is free and they kick microsoft's butt in browser business =P its not like microsoft doesnt have the resources, by god they have more than enough resources

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eep.....i gotta get downloadin this stuff!!!!! damn, thanks guys, i had no idea how dangerous IE was! im downloading all the mozilla stuff as soon as i get home!!!

  7. #27
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you survived this long with IE lolz, I did that too, and yeah, again, Mozilla IS great, I can't even remember how pop-ups look like... lol

  8. #28
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like my ol' IE [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    But mebbe I'll try that stuff too

  9. #29
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hardly suggest (again) you should change, much more cooler.

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xhell, Hell Knight: Here's a short comparison between Mozilla and Internet Explorer (it's a few weeks outdated, Mozilla has gotten better since then): ※ Link ※

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •